125 grams Butter
75 grams Cocoa powder
250 grams Sugar
2 Medium Eggs
75 grams Flour (sifted)
½ Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
125g Cadbury Dark Chocolate Drops
I Tsp Icing Sugar
1. HEAT THE OVEN to 180 (fan bake)
2. Line a shallow sided baking tray with baking paper and spray with oil so baking can be removed easily from tray and peeled off when cool.
1. Melt the Butter in a saucepan on the stove top
2. Remove from the heat and add the Cocoa Powder and stir in well in the saucepan
3. Stir in the Sugar and Salt
4. Add Eggs Unbeaten and mix well
5. Sift the flour over the mixture and stir in well
6. Add the Vanilla Essence and Chocolate Drops
7. Pour into lined baking tray and bake in the middle of the oven for 30-35 Minutes
8. 30 minutes moist /35 minutes cake like
9. Test with a skewer to see if cooked – should come out clean.
10. Remove from oven and allow to cool down
11. When still warm invert baking tray onto a clean chopping board and peel off baking paper
12. Flip Over again and cut into bars/triangles and dust with icing sugar.
13. Store in a sealed container for freshness.